[rescue] Sun SPARCstation Voyager battery

Eric Ozrelic eric at webformix.com
Tue Oct 26 11:17:33 CDT 2004

PLEASE! Talk to the people at www.batterybiz.com before you start cutting.
Often times if you give them a battery pack that they've never seen before,
they'll figure out how to make a replacement, and give you a discount
towards a new one. That way there will be at least a relatively inexpensive
source for Voyager batteries in the future for the rest of us.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic