[rescue] Speaking of disks....

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri Oct 22 07:35:58 CDT 2004

On Thursday 21 October 2004 01:15 am, Eric Webb wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 October 2004 06:16 pm, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > All pretty reasonable prices.  I'd probably pick up a few of these
> > myself if I had the cash to spare.
>
> Too bad they're all 1.6".  I need some 36GB (+) LP disks myself...

Say, has anyone packed four HD's into an Ultra 2 before?  I'm thinking about
removing floppy and CD-ROM and seeing what would fit.  I haven't even looked
at the floppy bay... can you squeeze in a 1.6" there?  Would the PS handle
it?

The CD-ROM SCSI cable is narrow IIRC.... are there any SBUS adapters that
provide internal wide connectivity?

-E.