[rescue] Pentium II OverDrive in quad config?

erie erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Tue Oct 12 12:53:36 CDT 2004

I'd be quite interested, as I have a proliant 6000 with dual PPro 200's
in it, would just need to
find some VRM's, gee quad processor with 2 gb of memory and 200gb of
raid 5..all for just under $350.00.
can't beat a deal like that.(it also is functioning pretty well as a
room heater in the office now that the weather is
cooling down...free heat!  ;)   )

erie