[rescue] Pentium II OverDrive in quad config?

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Tue Oct 12 12:21:19 CDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 12, 2004 at 01:33:18PM +0000, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I defer to others for a more conclusive answer, but IIRC, the PPro was
> only supposed to work in dual CPU configurations - I think higher-denisty
> configurations were possible by creating multiple dual-CPU systems on one
> board...

Interesting - the 7000 has two boards, each with two CPUs.

fyi, I've found a reference to someone using the 333 Mhz Pentium II
Overdrives in an ALR 6x6 quad PPro, but no other reference.

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://mj.turner.org.za/
mj at debian.org            | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/