[rescue] Javastations

Michael Thompson m_thompson at ids.net
Tue Oct 12 08:05:23 CDT 2004

I have a Javastation-1 that I would like to get running. I installed the V1
software, got it to boot, didn't get the logon working because of NIS
configuration issues. I installed the V2 software and it reflashed the boot
ROM to V2.30. Now it TFTPs the boot program, reboots, TFTPs the boot
program again. The error message was on the screen for such a short time I
had to make a video of it and replay it frame by frame. It compains about
an undefined word. It boots and runs the NetBSD and Linux boot programs
just fine.

Are there any Javastation experts out there?

Michael Thompson
E-Mail: M_Thompson at IDS.net