[rescue] Anyone interested in this Sun Sparc systems?

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Oct 4 11:54:31 CDT 2004

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" > From: adh at an.bradford.ma.us (Sandwich Maker)
" >
" [Sorry, my mail client turned your mail into an attachemnt, which sunhelp will trimm off, but you said that neither looked like sun kit to you...]
"
" This photo (http://www.siconic.com/computers/Aries/P1010089.JPG)
" really REALLY looks like an SS/10 or SS/20 MB - but, on second look,
" I agree - this MB does not have the NVRAM/VSIMM slot "extensions" -
" I missed that...

it also looks to me like that board has only one mbus and two sbus
slots, no second row of sockets hidden by the modules we can see.
look closely at the empty middle slot - only one connector, not two.