[rescue] tk50 tape drives

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Oct 2 16:06:15 CDT 2004

Sat, 02 Oct 2004 @ 14:03 -0400, Phil Stracchino said:

> Charles,
> I show the TK50 being a DLT drive on some pages, but having 95MB tapes
> on others.  This doesn't seem consistent.  I'm assuming the latter is
> correct?

It's definitely not DLT.

I didn't realize there was a naming conflict though.

I should also point out that my boss told me they were TK50s.  I still
haven't had time to go look or ask about the blanks.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There is no such thing as security.  Life
is either bold adventure, or it is nothing -- Helen Keller"]