[rescue] tk50 tape drives

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Oct 2 13:03:42 CDT 2004

> >On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, at 08:04 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix
> >wrote:
> >
> >>At work I might be able to get 1+ DEC TK50 tape drives.
> >>
> >>Is anyone out there interested?

Charles,
I show the TK50 being a DLT drive on some pages, but having 95MB tapes
on others.  This doesn't seem consistent.  I'm assuming the latter is
correct?

--
  ========== Fight Back!  It may not be just YOUR life at risk. ==========
  alaric at caerllewys.net : phil-stracchino at earthlink.net : phil at novylen.net