[rescue] sharpen up an old Sun CRT?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Nov 24 10:52:39 CST 2004

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 09:21:47AM -0500, William Enestvedt wrote:
>    I know it's naughty to admin on this list, but I have Sun support
> contracts. When I found a fuzzy SUn-badged Sony CRT, I simply opened a
> Case and complained that the monitor on one of my systems had lost
> focus. They shipped me out a nice, new 19" CRT.

We found out at $JOB-2 that the Platinum support contract on all of our
servers covered any attached monitors, keyboards, mice, etc, as well.  So,
everyone who had an old or dodgy Sun monitor brought it in, and we got
them all replaced with nice shiny new 21"s.  :)

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas