[rescue] Re: scrap sparcbook

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Thu Nov 4 14:55:03 CST 2004

Mike suggested:

> If you were willing to do away with the second battery in the
> old Powerbook 500s you could easily put the WGA11B and a dongle
> in there with internal wiring to the back of the AAUI port.

   Or, I have a PowerBook 1400 and a Cabletron(?)-branded wireless card
that I want to be rid of. Got lots of RAM (64MB) and a video-out card,
plus the short external SCSI cable, but only a floppy module (i.e., no
internal CD-ROM, though I always just plugged into an external one that
was cabled to my Zip and Jaz drives). (Have I mentioned that I'll also
be getting rid of those, too?)
   Go on, make me an offer!
-wde
--