[rescue] For Free: Challenge XL chassis (Southeastern Va)

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Nov 2 09:13:03 CST 2004

On Tue, Nov 02, 2004 at 10:18:41AM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:

> Probably in a year or two we will see forlorn O200's left out by the
> curb along with broken TV sets.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Except the sorts of people who leave machines out with the trash around
here are the sorts who buy O200s, as I'm sure you well have noticed.

Besides, from the sounds of it, O2ks are all around far superior, and
not all that much more electrically hungry.  In fact, a maxed O200 draws
more power than an equivelent O2k.

If only O2ks were still under a grand like they were a year or so ago.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/