[rescue] FrameMaker FYI (MS crap)

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Mar 29 14:18:14 CST 2004

I must register my doubts here.  Microsoft has historically been
bad at weeding out old technology from it's products (once again,
perhaps due t very poor documentation practices.)

If Microsoft had it's way, everyone using Win32 platforms would
have ditched NetBIOS by 2001.  Here we are, in the middle of
2004, and NetBIOS (as well as NT 4.0) is by no means hard to
find in a Win32 environment.

/KRM