[rescue] FrameMaker FYI

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Thu Mar 25 18:32:53 CST 2004

 Peter Corlett says ...

> [0] Remember when we'd just laugh at the possibility of being infected
>     without doing anything? Thanks a lot, Mr. Gates.

The Internet is a slut.  You don't know where it's been.  Use some
protection.

Rather than have her change computers, get her an appropriate
router/firewall, and explain that it's a cybernetic prophylactic.  She
probably won't want to hear any more than that, but will be grateful for it.
So will you, when you don't have to detox her machine so often.

-Shel