[rescue] FrameMaker

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 13:49:04 CST 2004

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:05:16 -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 11:33:40PM -0500, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I learned HTML by going "oh!  Its just like reveal-codes mode in
> WordPerfect 5.1!".

I think I'd switched to LaTeX by that time, but it certainly helped in
that transition. The reveal-codes command was also an essential feature
for 'debugging' badly behaved documents; supporting users become quite a
bit more difficult after work was 'infected' with Word (mind you not
having a Unix version of Word didn't make me happy to use it).