[rescue] Data General DG/UX box

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Mon Mar 15 11:16:07 CST 2004

I got more details on it. It is an DG Aviion 4300. Has a 1gb harddisk.
Powers up and boots into
"Trusted DG/UX". It has 80mb of ram and no video option installed. I do
not have an root pass
or an user account on the machine so I am now looking for options. I
think linux "should" be able
to mount an Sys V partition.

Too bad the machine has been gutted for the skins. It seems like the
concept of coolig is pretty
neat. It has a bunch of fans on the bottom blowing air up.

-- Thomas