[rescue] Selling some stuff to buy a bike...

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:24:16 CDT 2004

I'm trying to buy a new bike to ride to work and I'm going to try and
fund it with a few things I am not really using. Well, If I can get
halfway there, that'll work.

Bill said I could post my list once, and it's a pretty small list:

Sun Ultra 10, (creator 3D, SPARC-Iii 300 MHz, Seagate MEDALIST
ST34342A 4.3GB Hard Drive
24X CD-ROM, 1.44 MB Floppy drive) RAMLESS! No RAM! None!  $125

PowerBook 1400cs 117Mhz, 16mb Ram and 750mb HD (currently
partitioned).  It comes with a CD-Rom Drive., AC adapter, etc. $125

IBM ThinkPad i1410 color. This one is (I Believe) 233MHz or 300MHz.
It's got a CD-ROM internal and has 23MB Ram. Has a 10GB hard drive AC
adaptor, etc. *Battery won't hold a charge*  $200

SGI Presenter Pane (an LCD monitor that can also be used with an
overhead projector.) I never could source a monitor cable for this.
I'll thrown in an Indy if some one buys it. Bear in mind you need the
cable to make it work.  $75

Email me off list if you're interested. Prices are negotiable, but I
got them based on average prices of completed eBay auctions.  Shipping
not included, will be shipped from 30096.

Thanks,
Brooke