[rescue] Anyone got any spare change?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 23 11:24:55 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 12:13:18PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > Johnson & Wales University -- Providence, RI
> w0rd. You have a location in my region (Norfolk, Virginia) for the time
> being. I know people that have attended.

I'm still debating kicking myself for passing up a free ride to J&W
in '93 - they offered scholarships to people in FBLA (Future Business
Leaders of America - think "4-H for Business") who made it to the national
competition after winning at state level.

I went to nationals three times, in the programming and "computers in
business applications" events..

Instead, I took a lesser scholarship to a school that was only 20 miles
from home...

Bill

--
bill bradford