[rescue] U10 IDE?

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Jun 1 08:38:21 CDT 2004

On Jun 1, 2004, at 09:15, Peter Corlett wrote:

> So you're probably looking at $70-100 for a reasonable spec adaptor,
> given the usual #1=$1 exchange rate for computer kit.

Oh. !cheap.

Looks like the Winchesters won't be seeing new life in my hands anytime
soon, then. :(

Anyone interested in a couple of 4U 9-disk (I think) rackmount RAID
boxes? Winchester Flashdisk, with Kensington controllers, HVD to the
world, SE internal, no drive size limits that I know of, and redundant
power supplies. I'd trade for something useful to me, but don't know
what that might be.

---sambo