[rescue] Re: OT - Swamp coolers - last post by me.

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Tue Jul 27 15:57:51 CDT 2004

> And not much better here in central Illinios of late, though the last
> day or two has at least been tolerable.
> erie

Southeastern Virginia is no better. 90% humidity. Last night all the
doors/windows in the small office park where our clubhouse/office
resides... nothing but water all over the windows and doors... dripping. I
was playing with the laser stuff, and I carried a 17" monitor outside and
within 2 minutes the front glass was covered in sweat.

It didn't take me 2 minutes to get covered in sweat :-)

We have evaporative cooling devices though.

--
: www.757tech.com  757 Technologies  (757)233-9460