[rescue] Re: Bilano

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Wed Jul 14 19:03:03 CDT 2004

Devin L. Ganger wrote:

> Chris Brandstetter wrote:
>
> <snip posting of Troll's WHOIS info>
>
> What, precisely, was the point in doing that? Any one of us on this
> list can easily pull up the WHOIS info if we want to (at least, I sure
> hope we can); posting it just escalates the ugliness.

Also I think that posting whois info on a public list is against their
therms of usage (and can cause trouble).

"Compilation, repackaging, dissemination, or other use of the
WHOIS database in its entirety, or of a substantial portion thereof, is not
allowed without NeuLevel's prior written permission."

Not want to step on anybody's toe but some people might react weird on
having their docs posted on a public list hehe....

Reminding that I just got a letter per snail mail from a domain
registrar (that I actually am not using) and they did offer me a renewal
of a domain that is due to expire in december 2005. This should be
illegal according to the whois rules right?

-- Thomas