[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 29 22:39:07 CST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> What really irks me is how many people label this downward-spiral,
> evolutionary failure mode, PC crap with the term "professional".

The perfectly smart-ass remark to that is the denotation of the word
"professional".  IE:  If you don't get paid to put up with their shit,
you're not a professional, and, therefore, by their own definition, are
perfectly justified in not putting up with it.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and