[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Jan 29 22:08:31 CST 2004

Sun, 25 Jan 2004 @ 22:08 -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 said:

> We need a little more of that here in the USA.

It seems like people in the USA are terribly afraid of someone not
liking them, or being "unpleasant".

What really irks me is how many people label this downward-spiral,
evolutionary failure mode, PC crap with the term "professional".

>From reading things from the UN, and a lot of stuff from Europe and the
UK (newspaper, white papers, political statements, etc), it seems the
whole world is becoming like that.

I have met a Europeans who are the same way, even some Germans.  It just
seems more pronounced here, though I'm sure a lot of that is because I
live here and not there.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [There is a limit to how stupid people really
are -- just as there's a limit to the amount of hydrogen in the Universe.