[rescue] RAVE systems?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 29 14:20:58 CST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Dan Duncan wrote:

> Any idea what they may be worth used?  I'm hoping to bid on a couple
> of them.  One is a 6u-Axmp with quad 448MHz cpus and 4GB ram and
> the other is a 2u-Axi with a single 440MHz cpu and 1G ram.

Well, don't break the bank on the AXi.  It's probably worth (at most)
$300, and most of that is in the fact that it has a -really- nice ATX
case with SCSI already taken care-of.

The AXmp box would be worth more due to 64-bit PCI and quad US-II procs,
but I can't think of a figure.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and