[rescue] RAVE systems?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Thu Jan 29 13:55:01 CST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> All the ones I've seen are AXi/AXe-based rackmount UltraSPARCs.  They're
> compact, well-cooled boxes with really neat drive caddies along the
> front.  There's nothing about them that stands out, either good or bad,
> but I certainly don't have any complaints about the ones I've used.

Any idea what they may be worth used?  I'm hoping to bid on a couple
of them.  One is a 6u-Axmp with quad 448MHz cpus and 4GB ram and
the other is a 2u-Axi with a single 440MHz cpu and 1G ram.

Thanks!

-DanD

# I have lived in the world just long enough to look carefully the second time
# into those things that I am most certain of the first time.  -Josh Billings