[rescue] OT: Coffee in .uk

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jan 28 12:23:40 CST 2004

I drink a gallon jug a day of spring or purified water.  You'd be
surprised how fast you get used to it, and actually addicted to it.
 A large portion of the US population stay dehydrated to some
extent.  You'd be surprised the difference it makes.

i do drink Coke as well though... and abnormal amounts of vodka :)

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/