[rescue] OT: Coffee in .uk

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 28 12:20:18 CST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:47:30 -0500, Kevin Loch wrote:
> Mike Meredith wrote:
> >
> > I'm definitely a coffee person
>
> Have you tried drinking a glass or two
> of water in the morning?  Try that instead

Yes ... sort of.

I start drinking water as soon as I'm at the office, and drink quite a
bit (it's a very warm office even in the middle of winter). I
deliberately *don't* drink coffee at work because I'll just end up
drinking huge amounts (I used to drink 10-15 mugs a day). Normally I
have 1 or 2 (usually 1) in the morning, and 2-4 in the evening.