[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Thu Jan 22 19:34:37 CST 2004

On Thursday, January 22, 2004, at 01:32 PM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> BTW, my younger sons (5 and 8) have PDD and ADD, and are in schools
> that teach them to fit in without giving up and joining the masses.
> They
> even eqngourage their being "different" and teach them how to make
> something
> good from it. The schools are free, provided by the city.

You're damn lucky.  My daughter is PDD/Autistic and according to the
Dubyament she's not included in "no child left behind" so we have to
jump through a lot of extra hoops.  Thankfully there's a good county
program we have her in now.

I think she's going to be a fine artist of some type but the rest of
the family is telling me no.

FWIW I'm going to make damn sure she becomes what _she_ wants to be.
;-)

Mike