[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Tue Jan 20 16:14:01 CST 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 04:32:42PM -0500, Nick wrote:
> My problem is what we are doing now seems to be alot of holding the
> average and above folks back so the below average folks can keep up.  This
> seems like a bad idea.. Let me rephrase that, it would be the stupidest

Would be interesting to see the difference between the money spent on
the academically gifted vs. that spent on what used to be called TMR .

Funny how in high school some of the cute girls would adopt one of the
special ed. kids as a sort of mascot who finally learned as a freshman
not to pee on his hands; but wouldn't think twice about making fun of
the nerdy types.

But this is now seriously OT.

ObRescue: may be able to snag a few more Suns and a 440BX system
capable of SMP shortly.  Yum!

--Patrick