[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Brian Dunbar brian.dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Jan 19 07:18:39 CST 2004

On Jan 19, 2004, at 6:37 AM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Union == Suits? I thought Unions looked out for the little guy, and
> Suits (by our agreed definition) take advantage of the little guy...

A suit by another name is a suit . . . your friend had to pay dues, and
couldn't vote.  Sounds suit-ish to me.

On the other hand, my uncle is, and has been his entire working life,
pro-union, and for good reasons.  I suspect like anything the 10% rule
applies - 10% of anything will give the rest a bad name.

~brian