[rescue] Cluesticks (was Mounting and Dumping)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 20:08:18 CST 2004

--- Nathan Raymond <nate at portents.com> wrote:

> All of which reminds me, tech workers really should get organized
> into unions, and address issues like this collectively.  Anyone have
any
> good ideas on how to get some tech unions going in this country, or
even
> some good sources on labor organization?

IMHO, this will *never* happen, because, really, despite recent events,
Tech Workers are treated pretty well. Successful unions are built on
the backs of the chronicly mis-treated workers (think coal miners,
seamstresses, etc.), not on the sporadically impacted professional...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall