[rescue] Netra T1120 power source

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Fri Jan 16 13:20:13 CST 2004

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 05:12:03PM +0000, Harold Berninghausen wrote:
> I have been looking for manuals/literature/whatever to list what to use for a source of -48V for the Netra T1120 that I just acquired. Most likely, it will be a box with a 220V cord at one end, but it would be nice to at least see/read about it...
> Of course, the AC power supply out of a T1125 would work just nicely, but I bought the T1120 for under $200, so ordering one from Sun would be silly... and for those not familiar with this rackmount beastie, the U60 power supply is physically bigger and so won't fit in the case without major surgery.

I think I have exactly what you need.  I have a UPSONIC UPS that takes
in 110VAC (US normal wall plug) and outputs 48VDC.  As a bonus, it has
batteries and can serve as a UPS.

Where are you located?

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Web hosting        |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/50GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |