[rescue] women Re: silencing a sparcserver 1000

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Mon Jan 12 17:24:01 CST 2004

Samuel Kopel wrote:

> 	Same here, when I met her at the college roleplaying game club and
> then at a dinner another club was giving a few nights later I knew we
> would compatible. Now I get in trouble if I build a server and don't give
> her the root password.

Mine had a house with a fireplace and a library, a cusinart food
processor, a Sony ICF-2010 and a copy of "Goedel, Esher, Bach" and
"A Brief History of Time".

She also helped write a book titled "Science in Cinema: Teaching Science
Fact through Science Fiction Films" (She's not listed an an author, but is
credited in the dedication.)

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069