[rescue] women Re: silencing a sparcserver 1000

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Jan 12 16:57:30 CST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004, Kevin Loch wrote:
> When I found an attractive woman who had more LEGO than I did
> and knew what a Sun workstation was, I knew my search had ended.
> Oh, and she's a cat person.  I can't stress enough how important
> pet prefernce compatability is.  Not just because of the pets
> but because of the related personality traits.

I'm a cat person.  My wife likes my cats, but is more a dog person.  I
really just don't do dogs, period.  Small ones tend to be yappy and
annoying, big ones tend to be sloppy and shed everywhere, and none of
them that I've yet met are really all that bright.

This disparity occasionally results in minor strife.

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :