[rescue] Sparc OS Install over serial

Mark T. Valites valites at geneseo.edu
Tue Jan 6 22:03:29 CST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Tom Ponsford wrote:

> Well It looks like its time to port VTserver over to a sparc platform :-)
>
> http://www.shiresoft.com/pdp-11/software/vtserver.html

Interesting ideas. I was able to remotely compile and start vtserver on a
box at home no problem, but I can't test it just yet. Hopefully I'll be
able to give them a shot this coming week (I'm "stuck" in Puerto Rico for
the time being) and report back on how successfull I am.

Thanks,
-Mark

--
Mark T. Valites