[rescue] my first big iron! and a couple of questions:

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Sat Jan 3 01:07:55 CST 2004

Well it is running FreeBSD right now, but I am having troubles putting
the system partition back on the disks, because i deleted the partition
when instalilng fbsd, thinking I would never need it (*curses*).
Hopefully, it will soon be back at its quad processor goodness, as I am
having trouble with 4 procs as well, but I think i have a couple of bad
VRM's or something.  But no no, it will never run windows. This box is
going to be one of the game servers for my  lan parties. what a waste of
old hardware eh?