[rescue] VA Linux 1U/2U Riser cards?

Mike Parson mparson at bl.org
Wed Dec 8 09:35:57 CST 2004

On Mon, Dec 06, 2004 at 02:10:23PM -0500, Ido Dubrawsky wrote:

> I'm searching for riser cards for a VA Linux rackmount system.  I need
> both the 1U and the 2U riser cards and they're scarce as all get out
> on ePay.  I'm watching one auction right now but there are no others.
> Anyone out there have any they can part with.  It's for a 2200 box.

What I've done in the past for odd-sized riser requirements is to by ones
that are on ribbon cables:

http://www.rackmountnet.com/rmc/c_accessories/risercard/risercard.htm

I bought a couple from those guys a few years ago for a 2U box I had
that didn't fit any of the risers I had in the spare-parts bin.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org