[rescue] Compaq Proliant 8000

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Wed Apr 28 12:51:04 CDT 2004

Hello Patrick,

>>   it sounds indeed interesting, but I guess it won't be easy to find
>>   docs or even running software. Quick googling doesn't turn up very
>>   much - maybe I have some luck with the also rescued harddisk.
> I think Hauppauge is still in business.

  I think so... but for years I know them only as makers of cheap
  Media-Input solutions for PCs.

  In the meantime I've found something that is probably worth a try:
  ftp://ftp.groessler.org/pub/people/chris/i860/hauppauge_4860/

  I guess I'll see. I need to have a peek at the chassis the board was
  originally installed in. The third power connector leaves me
  somewhat puzzled right now.

Gerhard