[rescue] Re: clueless NeXT hacking

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 28 12:48:08 CDT 2004

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> You mean Command+Command+~ doesn't work?

Unless I'm doing it wrong, no, it doesn't.  When, exactly do I have to
press it, and it is:

  a> Left-cmd + `
  b) Left-cmd + Shift + `
  c) Right-cmd + `
  d) Right-cmd + Shift + `
  e) Left-cmd + Right-cmd + `
  f) Left-cmd + Right-cmd + Shift + `

(note:  I don't have my NeXT keyboard in front of me, so ~ and ` may not
share a key, and the ADB keyboard might only have one Command key, but I
remember being confused)

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."