[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 26 15:50:05 CDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> The one thing that worries me is the javascript implementation.  How
> hard will it be to make is at least as good as Mozilla's?

I'd save something like that for much later in the game.  Working applet
support (which, since the hypothetical browser would be written in Java,
would be cake) should provide most of the necessary hooks for any
scripting language.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."