[rescue] Mozilla Firefox

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Apr 22 19:58:56 CDT 2004

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 @ 17:15 -0400, Joshua Boyd said:

> On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 04:28:23PM -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>
> > A good case in point is my alma maters registration system.  It used to
> > run on a minicomputer which was basically a 68030 based machine with
> > 512k RAM, and a few dozen terminals.
>
> That wasn't an Alpha Micro machine, was it?

Sorry, it was HP 3000.

I got that mixed up in my head with the HP 9000 UNIX workstations, which
used Motorola.

The HP 3000 used an HP CPU of some kind.

That is evidently a common machine for registration, because my first
college, and two others in the area all used them.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["There are nowadays professors of
philosophy, but not philosophers." ]