[rescue] sort-of rescue: 2 Dell PowerEdge 1300s (SMP question)

David Lefebvre dlefebvre at northoxfordnet.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 01:39:33 CDT 2004

Regarding the CPUs, just stick another matching one in - I understand the
fastest processor that is officially allowed is an 800MHz PIII. One downside
is a big increase in fan noise though......

David

ps. I have the Dell 1300 Microprocessor Guide in .pdf format if you need it,
it's about 1Mb in size.