[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Apr 20 18:06:06 CDT 2004

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 @ 12:20 -0400, Andrew Weiss said:

> C. Back to Jonathan's original issues... If all the money went to
> crackwhores with 8 kids rather than the suit half of the equation I'd
> be a ton happier...

Well, where I live a ton of it *does* go to the crackwhores and welfare
queens with N kids by N different husbands..

> maybe a few of those would finally stop being crackwhores.

It hasn't worked so far.

> (honestly this world has very little compassion for their fellow human
> being)

I have compassion for them, but that doesn't mean I should pay for a
problem they can stop.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.