[rescue] PowerMac recommendations?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Apr 20 12:53:59 CDT 2004

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:48:58 -0400
Dave McGuire wrote:

>    I don't see many RI plates around here, but I see lots of Indiana
> plates every time I'm out driving.  I don't understand it.  I suppose
> if I lived in Indiana, I'd probably want to move too, but I might
> consider re-registering my car in the state I moved to.

Lots of RI'ers own property in FL, and the taxes are cheaper in FL, so
they keep their vehicles registered there and use it as their primary
residency.  It's mostly a tax-avoidance manuver.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all