[rescue] PowerMac recommendations?

Mike Parson mparson at bl.org
Tue Apr 20 09:55:21 CDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 11:04:55PM -0400, Tim H. wrote:
> This is rescue related only because I am trying to rescue myself from
> using multiple PCs when I think I can accomplish my task with one Mac.
>

> I am the sound/video guy at my church, and am in the process of
> upgrading capabilities. I want to:

I have a friend that does exactly this for his church, including
streaming sermons live on sundays and maintaining available online
archives.  If you like, I can ask him to drop you a line, he's
definately done this all on a budget, but I'm 99% sure he does it all
with PC hardware.

--
Michael Parson
mparson at bl.org