[rescue] Re: Board ID, and stuff available

Torquil MacCorkle, III torquil at chemist.com
Mon Apr 19 16:05:06 CDT 2004

> Piles and piles of SGI Impact / Max Impact / etc graphics board sets, some
Sun
> GS (CT12) and ZX 24bit SBus framebuffers, tons of CG6s and CG3s, things
like
> that.  LOTS of smaller (2G or 4G) Seagate Barracuda SCSI drives.

How much for ZXs, and the 2gb and 4gb hard drives (1.6"? 1"?).  Also, can
you certify them as 'ring free', ringing hard drives are ruining my fucking
life...

Remember those Indigo boardsets you were going to send?  I just need the cpu
card, elan, and front panel...  G400 is gone, but I have some money I could
throw your way.