[rescue] Board ID, and stuff available

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 19 15:33:32 CDT 2004

I've got two IBM boards, part number 32G1861s.  They appear to be memory
expansion boards, both populated with 8 x p/n 68X6271, "512K x 40 -85ECC"
72pin SIMMs.

Anybody know exactly what I've got here, and if its worth anything?  Cleaning
out boxes of stuff before I toss it out after cleaning up the office.

Piles and piles of SGI Impact / Max Impact / etc graphics board sets, some Sun
GS (CT12) and ZX 24bit SBus framebuffers, tons of CG6s and CG3s, things like
that.  LOTS of smaller (2G or 4G) Seagate Barracuda SCSI drives.

I've got ONE 5.25" drive sled for a SGI Indigo 2.  Will sell or trade for
something interesting or nifty.

If anybody's interested, let me know..

Bill

--