[rescue] Rescue? Well, maybe not this time ....

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 19 10:22:30 CDT 2004

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 02:49:58AM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> So ... back to the drawing board.  Has anyone ever done business with
> Lone Star Computer, home of much UPS repair stuff etc and reconditioned
> UPSen?

Yes.  I don't let bad vendors advertise on SunHELP.  I've got stuff from them
(reconditioned/refurbished APC) powering the SunHELP machines as well as all
of my critical stuff and network at home (three SmartUPS 450s, two 1100s).

> And if so, do you have any idea if they'll take non-working
> trades against reconditioned UPSen?

No idea, but give them a shout.  They're great, easy people to work with.

Bill

--
bill bradford
austin texas