[rescue] Telephon rescue!

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sun Apr 18 20:04:19 CDT 2004

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004, Bob Keyes wrote:
> I can't answer your phone, but I have a similar collection of old phones.
> I'd like to know how to hook them up as well as where to get parts (even
> if the parts are not vintage).

Don't go too nuts hooking them up.  They have fairly high REN
(Ringer Equivalence Number) compared to modern phones and if
you have a lot of extensions none of them may ring.  You could
disable the ringers on a few to help out.

-DanD

# The  important thing is not to stop questioning.  Curiosity has its own
# reason for existing.  -Albert Einstein