[rescue] Computerfests (sunday)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 17 23:15:13 CDT 2004

" From: Bob Keyes <bob at sinister.com>
"
" I haven't had the time to go through all of the messages, so I don't know
" if this has laready been posted. But, tommorrow (sunday) morning is the
" MIT Swap Fest. I'll be there, and I anticipate that there will be lots of
" equipment for sale really cheap, due to the closing of the MIT LCS
" building (and relocation of RMS and GNU to the Gates building).

man i wish i was going!  but alas my time is already spoken for.  i
-will- be at the next one, too late for the lcs bargains <sigh>.

i sure could use a cheap u30, say -well- under $100...