[rescue] Computerfests (was: first real server hardware)

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Apr 17 23:21:52 CDT 2004

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> SIXTY percent?  my god, how did he LIVE?

He was nothing short of miserable.  He'd stay up for days until he'd
collapse, because he'd just feel more tired when he woke up than when he
went to bed.

I could hear him snoring across the house.

> Sad thing is, I've had this all my life (even before I started making
> money, eating badly, and gaining weight), and could have avoided a lot
> of problems in high school and college if it had been diagnosed.

I have to wonder if I've had this for years and if I'd have done better
in college if I'd have been on CPAP or gotten my throat scarred-up.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."